Do you love music and embrace the cultural sector in The Hague? Then this job is definitely for you! We are looking for an ambitious candidate to strengthen our publicity team. As a member of our publicity team you will be responsible for carrying out various activities for our cultural festivals, including the Embassy Festival. The position requires someone who is creative with publicity and passionate about events. You are responsible for writing press releases, making artists bio’s for the website, social media promotions etc.
- Create & elaborate on the marketing strategy of our festivals;
- Create & Design social media content for the festivals;
- Devise & implement social media activities;
- Update the website;
- Keep track of social media channels;
- Overall support of the events team;
You’re an ambitious person who:
- Has a bachelor degree completed in of communication, media, marketing or events;
- Perfect command of the Dutch and English language; both spoken and written;
- has excellent social skills;
- Has experience in working with WordPress.
- Has extensive knowledge of various social media;
- Has affinity with music and festivals;
- Is available full-time
- Likes a challenge
- Has a hands-on approach and is willing to (occasionally) to work on weekends;
- Doesn’t have a 9 to 5 mentality;
- iIs creative in finding solutions;
- Can work independently;
- Is a team player.
What do we offer:
You will find that we have a young, dynamic and creative work environment, where you will have a lot of responsibility with plenty of room for initiative and personal development.
If you are interested in the position please send your resume and a creative motivation to Carly@prooost.nl. You can apply until May 10, 2017.